My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.reefdisorder.com
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 11 of baby clownfish with pictures

My baby clowns are now on Day 11.  I have lost no clowns in the last 3-4 days and they are now starting to really grow!  Currently, I am feeding them rotifers, baby brine shrimp and some ground up flake food.

At this stage, most of the clownfish have pink/orange bellies, a sign that they are eating brine shrimp.  But a  few still have silver bellies so I continue with the rotifers.  And I am not positive, but I think some are getting used to the flake food.

Metamorphosis is hard to see happen with ocellaris because it happens over a couple of days, but I think we are in the middle of it.

In the meantime, mommy is preparing to lay another clutch of eggs (tomorrow evening I believe). 

So, on to the pics.  Some are better than others.  Without a really good macro lens, my abilities are limited.



 

 

 

 


No comments: