My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.reefdisorder.com
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, April 4, 2008

Its time for some new pictures

As I mentioned in my previous post, my hair algae is completely gone!  And, to celebrate I picked up the most beautiful duncan from Aquatic Obsessions in Avenel, NJ.

I also picked up a beautiful orange-back wrasse, but alas, he lasted only a couple of days.  Aquatic Obsessions was nice enough to offer me a credit for the purchase and I plan to get another fish next week.  I have to tell you that they have become one of my favorite stores.  Its a good thing they are so far from home or I might spend my life in there.

I also picked up 2 SPS from Mike at The Frazer Zoo.  The Frazer Zoo is much closer to home and Mike's SPS and zoo collection is one of the best in the area. 

I was able to finally catch and sell the yellow tang.  It took me almost 2 hours yesterday to catch him.  After 0 minutes of trying to maneuver around the rock work, I finally gave in and moved half of my rock. 

And, without further ado, here are some pictures.

Pink Zoo

Coco Worm

Random SPS

Branching Hammer

Full Tank Shot

Duncan

Duncan

Center Tank

Left side tank

right side tank

Scoly under actinic

Ricordea under actinic

Flourescent Yellow SPS under actinic

Duncan under actinic

bright green zoos under actinic

No comments: