My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.reefdisorder.com
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, April 5, 2008

Email Blog Post

I am trying something new. I am blogging via my cell phone and via email today. Just have a quick update.

I lost my yellow watchman goby this week. I thought maybe I crushed him when I moved the rock work to catch the yellow tang.

Well, what do ya know, he was in my sump!!! I was doing a water change this morning and spotted him. This is his second trip down to the basement. Its about a 30 foot ride through the plumbing from the tank to the sump.

He is back in the main tank and doing well. In the meantime, my 6-line wrasse died this week too. I found half of him stuck to the overflow. No idea what happened to the other half. I had him for over a year. Ugh.

No comments: